Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Death Match

This week's death match is a little unconventional, but seeing as this is only the second death match ever, that is a rather funny statement.  It is MY column so I can do what I want.

A couple weeks ago I was called up by my brother who said something like, "Nobody really posts on this blog so I think that we should each have a column to write."  We quickly decided that I would pit two things against each other and say why one is better than the other.

SO...
This week's death match is
JOEL VS. JAKE AND JASE

Joel follows through, and they don't.  The End.

2 comments:

Lisa Rohde said...

Yay Joel, Let's have that poll again, about who Mom loves best.

Jake Rohde said...

This is only partially my fault. I've been begging for blog-column ideas, and no one. NO ONE has given me a darned thing. C'mon, people.